Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor, ingresa o regístrate. ¿Perdiste tu email de activación?
Abril 30, 2024, 03:55:24 am

Autor Tema: Hello  (Leído 3390 veces)

legolasbaker

• Goblin
Hello
« en: Agosto 29, 2007, 10:13:02 pm »
Hi everyone, I speak English, not spanish. I'm a great fan of Hero Quest !  ;)

Luzbel

• Momia
Re: Hello
« Respuesta #1 en: Agosto 29, 2007, 10:15:38 pm »
so wellcome to this web; i guess you'll enjoy a lot this page due to there is a lot of new things added to the original game.

Luzbel

• Momia
« Respuesta #2 en: Agosto 29, 2007, 10:22:23 pm »
i must say another thing: if you have eny doubt about the adventures or other things related to the game, i think most of us could help you with translation from spanish to englihs, but it's also a good chance to try another language  ;)
good luck.

Luzbel

• Momia
« Respuesta #3 en: Agosto 29, 2007, 10:24:18 pm »
sorry, where i wrote "eny" i meant "any"...sometimes i make mistakes between the spelling and the sound, hehehe

Highorph

• Mecenas HeroQuest.es
  • Guerrero del Caos
« Respuesta #4 en: Agosto 29, 2007, 10:32:38 pm »
i must say another thing: if you have eny doubt about the adventures or other things related to the game, i think most of us could help you with translation from spanish to englihs, but it's also a good chance to try another language  ;)
good luck.

In fact, as you can see in this section, you can find some stuff in your own lenguage. As the title said, "maybe in the future". Don´t be shy and ask whatever you need about this web.

Edit: Ok, I can't find where the english's cards are. I hope fre3men come soon to help me showing to you what I was talking about before. Sorry   :'(
« Última modificación: Agosto 29, 2007, 10:37:32 pm por Highorph »

fre3men

• Mecenas HeroQuest.es
  • Reseñer Plata HQ.es
  • Administrador
  • Me apetece jugar al Merchants & Marauders
    • HeroQuest.ES
« Respuesta #5 en: Agosto 29, 2007, 10:53:39 pm »
Welcome legolasbaker,

There are cards in English, but now, this section is in construction.

Here the button:

Highorph, aún está el material colgado, pero se eliminó el html, a ver si creo la sección en el nuevo formato ;) .

Saludos.

La inmovilidad a veces se confunde con la paz | Mi colección de juegos