Bienvenido(a), Visitante. Por favor, ingresa o regístrate. ¿Perdiste tu email de activación?
Abril 29, 2024, 03:17:50 pm

Autor Tema: Hola, its me...  (Leído 7126 veces)

Flint

• Esqueleto
    • Home of the HeroQuest Cooperation Germany
Hola, its me...
« en: Noviembre 08, 2007, 09:23:10 am »
Greetings to the spanish HeroQuest Community !!

Saludos a la Comunidad española del HQ!!

My name is Flint, I am from Germany and I don't speak one word spanish  :D
Me llamo Flint, soy de Alemania y no hablo ni una sola palabra en español.

I am the webmaster of the german HQ-Cooperation and the author of the manual "How to make a board out of cork". My wife and I made this board. With "babelfish" I managed to follow a few discussions around the board. The User "raphi" is part of our german forum and asked me to give permission to some translations of my work e.g. HQ-Modular etc. and I granted. Then he gave me this adress and since there are possible future cooperations (spanish-german) I wanted to register in this forum. I think that will be good for a borderless european communication.
Soy el webmaster del site alemán HQ-Cooperation, y el autor del manual "Cómo hacer un tablero de corcho". Mi mujer y yo hicimos este tablero. Con "babelfish" (un traductor on-line) me las arreglo para seguir algunas conversaciones sobre el tablero. El usuario raphi es parte de nuestro foro alemán y me pidió permiso para traducir alguno de mis trabajos, por ejemplo el HQ-Modular. Se lo concedí. Entonces el me dío la dirección de este foro y dada la posible existencia de copeeración hispanoalemana, quise registrarme. Creo que será bueno para una comunicación sin fronteras en Europa.

As long as you guys do not mind a german dude that cant' even read your signatures  ;D I like to stay a while and look around.
Mientras no os importe que un alemán no pueda leer vuestros comentarios, me gustraría estar por aquí y echar un vistazo.

As raphi mentioned, a new way of playing HQ has appeared to us: HQ-Modular. Raphi is in the middle of translating my stuff but here is an english version of  it:
Como comentó raphi, para nosotros ha aparecido una nueva forma de jugar al HQ: El HQ-Modular. Raphi está traduciendo mi material, pero aquí hay una versión en inglés:

https://oldscratch.smackwell.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=homerules;action=display;num=1188297209

So, thats it for the moment, have a nice day
Pues esto todo por el momento, que tengáis un buen día.

Flint

« Última modificación: Noviembre 09, 2007, 06:38:38 pm por Highorph, Razón: Traducción al español »

tycho00

• Goblin
    • Emen Corps
Re: Hola, its me...
« Respuesta #1 en: Noviembre 08, 2007, 04:01:24 pm »
Its incredible! I want to create cave dungeons with Hirts Art molds.
D&D La Aventura Fantástica El juego de mesa.
EMEN CORPS:: Wargames y estrategia Club.

Flint

• Esqueleto
« Respuesta #2 en: Noviembre 08, 2007, 04:07:08 pm »
Its incredible! I want to create cave dungeons with Hirts Art molds.

Hi Tychooo. Yes, a good idea. But the HA-Stone are too small for a good game of HQ. Thats why we made our own stones. They are 3cm x 3cm.

fre3men

• Mecenas HeroQuest.es
  • Reseñer Plata HQ.es
  • Administrador
  • Me apetece jugar al Merchants & Marauders
    • HeroQuest.ES
« Respuesta #3 en: Noviembre 08, 2007, 07:03:51 pm »
Welcome Flint,

My english is poor, enough for understand and translate but more bad for write  :-[

It's a pleasure that you are here.

I'm sure that there will be a good communication :)

See you.

La inmovilidad a veces se confunde con la paz | Mi colección de juegos

Galious

• Mecenas HeroQuest.es
  • Brujo del Caos
  • Jack of all trades
    • HeroQuest.ES
« Respuesta #4 en: Noviembre 09, 2007, 01:22:03 am »
Welcome aboard!

as the other administrator, I want to formally welcome you to this community!

As you can see (well, maybe not too much  ::) everything is in Spanish) we've spent most of our efforts in remastering the cards. We had in mind making an English version of  them sometime in the future, but now we have other things in mind. There's lots of new material, but if you are interested in something specific I can translate it for you (I can even try German...  ??? )

We've also rescanned and cleaned the rooms, doors and tiles. But seeing what you have at home, I think you wouldn't need that EVER  ;D Just keep the good work, and if we can help with something, please tell us.

Flint

• Esqueleto
« Respuesta #5 en: Noviembre 09, 2007, 08:22:07 am »
Thank you for the warm welcome.

I have a few questions:

When I want to show  pictures of my furniture and dungeon, where would I place it ?

I probably have some board tiles and other things to share. Where should I place that ?

If you can tell me the spanish name of the sub board, that will be enough.

Why can't I write a PM ? It says, I am not allowed.

Thank you and a nice weekend for all of you.

Translation by Babelfish:

Gracias por la recepción caliente. Tengo algunas preguntas: ¿Cuándo deseo demostrar cuadros de mis muebles y Dungeon, dónde lo pondría? Tengo probablemente algunos azulejos del tablero y otras cosas a compartir. ¿Dónde debo colocar eso? Si usted puede decirme el nombre español del tablero secundario, ése será bastante. ¿Por qué can't escribo un P.M.? Dice, yo no se permite. Agradezca le y un fin de semana agradable por usted.

Espero, eso que trabaja....  ;D

fre3men

• Mecenas HeroQuest.es
  • Reseñer Plata HQ.es
  • Administrador
  • Me apetece jugar al Merchants & Marauders
    • HeroQuest.ES
« Respuesta #6 en: Noviembre 09, 2007, 11:28:10 am »
Hello Flint,

When I want to show  pictures of my furniture and dungeon, where would I place it ?

I probably have some board tiles and other things to share. Where should I place that ?

If you can tell me the spanish name of the sub board, that will be enough.When I want to show  pictures of my furniture and dungeon, where would I place it ?

You can put this images in Escenografia or Taller, the first is more for tiles, boards... and the second is more for artistic images, workshops, painting... You can choise depending that you believe.

Why can't I write a PM ? It says, I am not allowed.

This is a restriction that have users with less of 20 messages (Goblin Rank), is for prevent "private spam". With 20 messages the user up to Skeleton Rank and can send private messages.

If you need contact us, you can use this e-mail:
Debes registrarte o ingresar para ver el contenido

Thank you and a nice weekend for all of you.

Thanks and your too.

La inmovilidad a veces se confunde con la paz | Mi colección de juegos

raphi

• Goblin
    • GAGBAG - La bolsita que habla
« Respuesta #7 en: Noviembre 09, 2007, 04:13:16 pm »
Hola a todos,

Flint me acaba de dejar un mensaje en el foro aleman y me ha contado todo esto. Pues nada, solo deciros, que os ayudaré en todo lo que pueda, traducir y esas cosas.
Creo que será bonito, conseguir una colaboración hispano alemana.
Bueno, eso es todo por el momento,
Saludos,
raphi

Ahora la traduccion para Flint
Jetzt die Übersetzung für Flint:

Hallo an alle,
Flint hat mir gerad im deutschen Forum eine PM hinterlassen und mir dies hier alles erzählt. Tja, ich kann nur sagen, dass ich euch allen helfen werde, wo ich nur kann, z.B. übersetzen. Ich glaube, dass es doch schön ist, eine deutsch-spanische Zusammenarbeit hinzubekommen.
Gut, das ist alles im Moment.
Grüsse,
raphi
The clash of honor calls to stand when others fall
Gods of war feel the power of my sword

Arturo

• Momia
  • "ven ratita..."
    • Warhammer Quest
« Respuesta #8 en: Noviembre 10, 2007, 11:57:38 am »
Bienvenido Raphi. Una colaboracion asi no estaria mal, siempre hay cosas que en un pais se saca de una forma, y en otro de otra, asi que intercambiando ideas, estariamos mas completos de informacion.

A todo esto, eres nativo de alli o español??

Podriamos darle un titulo asi como "moderador" pero que ponga "traductor"  :P

raphi

• Goblin
    • GAGBAG - La bolsita que habla
« Respuesta #9 en: Noviembre 11, 2007, 08:13:11 pm »
Soy nativo alemán. Mi madre es alemana y mi padre español. Me vine da Alemania en 1984. Domino los dos idiomas como un nativo, además de inglés muy avanzado. Asi que, si teneis algo que traducir.....decidmelo!
The clash of honor calls to stand when others fall
Gods of war feel the power of my sword

Flint

• Esqueleto
« Respuesta #10 en: Noviembre 11, 2007, 11:45:44 pm »
Confío en Raphi.

Raphi ahorrará todos mis intereses

....espero---  ;D

Gracias to  Highorph, for translating my first post.
gracias a Highorph, por traducir mi primer poste.
« Última modificación: Noviembre 11, 2007, 11:48:41 pm por Flint »